Monday, May 7, 2018
- Handling inbound and outbound legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Carrying out administrative duties such as: Faxing, filing, scanning, and preparing overnight packages
- Answering phones, scheduling, calendaring
- Assist staff and managers with daily work, as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two-year degree or equivalent certification is preferred
- 1+ year prior office experience; legal experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Due to the volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates who most closely match the requirements of our open positions will be contacted.
All applications will remain on file in accordance with state and federal employment laws and may be considered for an available position should your qualifications match the required criteria of the position.
If you wish to be considered for an open position, please send us your resume to the email below.