Jaclyn C. Clemmer, Esq.
Jaclyn C. Clemmer received a Bachelor of Arts in History/Political Science cum laude, from The College of Saint Rose (2009) and a J.D. cum laude, from Union University-Albany Law School (2012). She was admitted to the New Jersey Bar in 2012 and New York State Bar in 2013.
Her major areas of practice include:
- Loss Mitigation
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Albany Law School, Union University J.D. Cum Laude, 2012
- The College of Saint Rose, B.A. Cum Laude, 2009