Anna Z. Spacone, Esq.
Ms. Spacone is a Partner in the firm's Amherst, New York office. She practices primarily in the area of mortgage foreclosure and default servicing. Ms. Spacone graduated from University at Buffalo Law in 2009 and immediately began working in the default servicing industry. In 2018 she became a partner and currently manages the firm’s Foreclosure Sales Department.
Her major areas of practice include:
- Default Services
- State of New York
- Supreme Court of the State of New York, Fourth Judicial Department
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- University at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2009
- State University of New York, Geneseo, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, 2005
- Co-Chair of the Editorial Committee for the Women In Legal Leadership
- Member of the American Legal & Finance Network
- Member of the Erie Bar Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Vermont Bar Association
She is also active within her community, and is involved with the following volunteer organizations:
Anna is a supporter of many local organizations and events in Western New York, especially those involving the Arts and those in her hometown of Niagara Falls, New York.