Gary A. Lefkowitz, Esq.
Gary A. Lefkowitz is a partner of Schiller, Knapp, Lefkowitz & Hertzel, & LLP and has been with the firm since 1992. He has been practicing law in New York State since 1982, primarily in the areas of foreclosure, litigation, collections and appellate practice in State and Federal Courts.
His major areas of practice include:
- Real Estate
- Creditors’ Rights
- State of New York
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A., 1979
- Union University - Albany Law School, J.D., Cum Laude, 1982
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Panel member, CLE on foreclosure for the New York State Bar Association
- Panel member, CLE on foreclosure for joint program with the Capital District Bankruptcy Bar Association and the Vermont Bar Association.
- Former board member, treasurer and assistant coach for Miss Shen Girls Softball League
- Member of the Adirondack Mountain Club