William B. Schiller, Esq.
William B. Schiller is the managing partner of Schiller, Knapp, Lefkowitz & Hertzel, & LLP as well as one of the founders. He has been practicing law in New York State since 1988, primarily in the area of creditors’ rights. He is admitted to practice in all Federal District Courts of New York.
His major areas of practice include:
- Real Estate
- Creditors’ Rights: Foreclosure, Bankruptcy, Loss Mitigation, REO and Evictions
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Touro College, J.D.
- State College at Oneonta, B.S.
- Co-Chair of the Bankruptcy Committee for the ALFN
- Former Section Chair of the Consumer Bankruptcy Committee of the American Bar Association
- Former President and Current Treasurer of the Capital District Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Past-President, Creditor’s Association of Upstate New York
- Member of the American Legal & Finance Network
- Member of the Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member of the Legal League 100
- Member of the New York State Bar Association